How do I Contact Parkway Board Members & Superintendent?
Written correspondence may be mailed to Parkway School District; 455 N. Woods Mill Road; Chesterfield, MO 63017 (Phone: 314-415-8100). Click here for additional information from Parkway’s website about the board.
- Chris Jacob, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Sciortino, Ph.D, Vice President Ssciortino1@parkwayschools.net
- Dee Mogerman email@example.com
- Kim Appelbaum firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Feldman email@example.com
- Deborah Hopper firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sudhir Rathod email@example.com
- Dr. Keith Marty, Superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org
When are Parkway Board Meetings Held?
Regular meetings of the board of education are held monthly as designated in the board meeting calendar and are open to the public. In addition, all meetings are streamed live on Parkway’s website. Meeting dates are posted and begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified. Agendas are available online Monday prior to the meeting date and at the meeting. Regular board minutes may also be viewed online.
How do I Address the Board?
Public comments are welcome at each regular board meeting during the period designated for citizen statements. To address the board, a sign-up sheet is provided between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. at the entry table. Citizens will be called to the podium by the board president to make their statement. Those who address the board are also asked to provide a written statement. Those who do not wish to address the board may fill out the comment sheet located at the sign-in table.
Depending on the number of citizens who have signed up to speak, the board will typically ask you limit your comments. However, after you speak you can hand the board Secretary your written comments that contain more detail, examples, research, etc.